Sunday, October 4, 2009

Papa's Pumpkin Patch



Once we got into North Dakota, we decided to take an extra day in Bismarck before we made the drive down to my grandparent's house. Thanks to my aunt Sandy, we found a pumpkin patch in the area and thought it would be a fun way to spend the day.

The pumpkin patch turned out to be a great idea! There was tons to do there, including mazes, hayrides, a pumpkin launch, and more we didn't even get to. Of course, this pumpkin patch was a MUCH colder trip than our last one! Little guy lasted long enough to see most of the farm activities though.

CRAZY thing happened at the pumpkin patch too....as we were sitting on the hay bales waiting for the pumpkin launch, I realized that the girl sitting next to us looked very familiar. Lo and behold...it was my friend from 5th grade that I hadn't seen or talked to since then!!!! It was nice getting to catch up with her as well...what a small world!!



No comments:

Post a Comment